Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our New Fluffy Friend

For those who don't know...we got a cute little kitty recently. I got it from my morning job at the vet...someone had found it out at Wilderness Park and brought it in. It had an injury on one of its front legs and the tendons and nerves were jacked up, that leg won't ever work. It's really friendly and super cute, so I couldn't resist bringing it home...but now we can't seem to figure out a name for it. We e-mailed people to get suggestions and then narrowed it down to 2, and asked people to tell us their preference, but it's basically a tie, so I thought I'd put it on the blog and see what people think. Here's the names and why:

Journey - because she's been on a journey to get here
Adora - an homage to Princess Adora (SheRa), plus the cat's so ADORAble

I put a poll over on the right for people to vote for the name they like...for whatever reason, I can't get Blogger to upload a couple pictures for me, so I'll put pictures up of the cat when I can, but do vote on which name is cooler.

No comments: