Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally All Better

So I think I'm finally over whatever nasty virus or whatever I had...this week hasn't been a whole lot of fun, but today I feel normal again...I'm being brave enough to drink some coffee and it's so good.


I'm glad I'm feeling better because I didn't want to miss out on all the Super Bowl munchies on Sunday...I'm looking forward to that. It'll be fun to hang out with friends and family to watch the game on Sunday...I just wish we got NBC in glorious HD...stupid Dish Network, we get ABC and CBS in HD, but not NBC or FOX...I'm still tempted to run out on Saturday and get a powered antenna so we can pick it up over the air; our little rabbit ears inside can't get it.


I believe I'm going to root for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl...I'm guessing the Steelers will win, and I'm always a sucker for the underdog...I just hope it's a good, close game.


So we settled on the name of Adora for the new kitty. She's doing really well. I brought her in to work with me this morning to get the stitches taken out of her leg from the injury she had when they found her. Cosette and Adora are getting along really well considering she's only been here for a week or so. They both sit on my lap together!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you found a winner! She's a sweetie even though she purrs so loud, and sleeps on your head!