Monday, January 5, 2009

long time...

So turns out it's been over a month since I updated the 'ol blog! I guess I've been facebooking too much...

So it turns out that I am, in fact, a psychic...either that or I really know my Huskers...on Aug. 22nd, I predicted a 9 win season, counting a bowl win...sure enough we ended up 9-4. It was nice to see us win the games we were supposed to win...that Oklahoma game was sure ugly, but for the most part it was a very nice season to be a Husker Fan...I doubt we'll end up top 25, though. Looking at next year's schedule it's set up to be an awesome year to be a Husker fan. Check this out:

Florida Atlantic
Arkansas State
Virginia Tech
Louisiana-Lafayette
Missouri
Texas Tech
Iowa State
Baylor
Oklahoma
Kansas
K-State
Colorado

The games that you can most likely chalk up to losses are the Virginia Tech and the Oklahoma games, but past that...Missouri is going to be a shell of itself next year, ditto for Texas Tech, Iowa State is going to have a new head coach and they just stink, Baylor's getting better, so that one might be a better game than most people think it will be...Kansas is losing its qb and good receivers, K-State is a mess and so is Colorado...our schedule next year reminds me a lot of Kansas' schedule last season...they ended up with a crazy record and in a BCS bowl mostly because they had a horrible schedule...I think we should win the Big 12 North...who knows how we'd do the the Big 12 Championship game, but I think we'll be real good next year...we'll just see who ends up being our starting QB and how he does...

No comments: