Monday, September 8, 2008

happy birthday to me

Well, almost...tomorrow's my birthday, but today I'm baby-sitting Logan Kirk and I'm bored, so I figured I'd update the 'ole blog. Watching a 2 year old run around and try and get into everything can make 31 feel kinda old...

I don't really have any grand plans for the birthday this year...I'm going to lunch with Joyful, and I don't work my morning job (my gift to myself was not waking up at 4:30 in the morning for work for a day)...other than that, though, it'll be a normal day....I looked up to see what famous people share my birthday and here's the ones that I found fun:

Adam Sandler
Hugh Grant
Michael Keaton
Colonel Harland Sanders (of KFC fame)
And on Sept 9th, 1850, California became the 31st state

Happy Birthday to Me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a BIG Happy Birthday to you from the country of Taiwan!! Aint the Internet somthing!?

Todd Stoves said...

I know it...hooray for the magical internet...it's like that time you and Joyful were e-mailing eachother when you were flying over Europe or wherever you were...