Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What's new?

So I guess it's been a little while since I updated the 'ol blog. What's new around here? We FINALLY got the stonework done on our house...I'm really happy with the end product, but the process of dealing with the contractor/subcontractor was a hassle. They came and cleaned up their mess today and I'm done with them, so hooray! :) Now we're able to get started on getting the house painted and then we'll be done with major projects on the house. What a headache this has all been...I'm tired of living in a construction zone...but we're so close to having a nice, quiet house again!

Other than that, though, nothing really new...Joyful's parents stopped by for a little visit this past weekend, so that was nice. They're on their way back home from their yearly trip across the country to see friends and family. It was good to see them, and we'll see them even more in November when we go to California for Thanksgivng/Christmas (still haven't come up with a good name to combine those 2 holidays).
Hope everything's going well for all of you...I'm off to work now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanksmas.

Alice