Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good Start

So we had a nice little group watching the game at our house last night. We had a nice surprise in that Joyful's brother, Tom and his wife, Terri came through town and were able to stop by. They got in town towards the beginning of the 2nd quarter and Joyful went and got them.

Seems like it was a good start for the football team. I had really thought the game would've been closer...I was telling people 10 points, so 23 points was good. It was nice to see the defense play with passion and actually make some good plays...very refreshing after last year.

Also caught a little bit of the LSU/Appalachian State "game"...I was hoping that would be more like last year's Michigan/App State game, but alas...I saw a fair amount of Okie State beating up on Washington State...OSU was looking pretty good, I must say.

So, college football has started and all is well with the world...

No comments: