Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ahhh, Tulsa

Wish I was there...this weekend is the annual International Soul Winning Workshop in Tulsa, OK. I always enjoy going there...it's a wonderful time of worship and learning...plus it's nice to see Alice and Shane for a weekend. From what I read on people's blogs, it's a wonderful workshop once again this year.
This picture was on Keith Lancaster's blog from Memorial Drive's rehearsal...a lovely picture of Alice and Shane singing together. The fact that Shane is able to be at the workshop is due to the awesome power of God...check out his blog for the details of that if you want, but Satan was working to keep him away from the workshop, but God wanted him there. The fact that we're leaving for Europe in a week and a half kept us away from the workshop. Mom's down there this year...I bet they're all having a wonderful time, and I look forward to hearing Shane's report of the workshop once the weekend's over and he's rested up.

No comments: