Sunday, March 23, 2008

I should have known...

I was so excited after the first day of the Tournament my bracket was at 91% correct, now I sit at a lowly 45%...sad.  Stupid low ranked teams that don't know they're supposed to lose.
 
I added a link on the side there for "Matt's Bike Ride".  You should check out his site, it's really neat.  He's a guy I used to work with at Macaroni and he's on a bike ride from as far north as you can get in Alaska to the bottom of South America.  He's seeing such neat stuff and having awesome experiences.  It's always so neat when you see someone do something huge like that.  It makes me wonder what I would do if I didn't have any obligations.  I think I would really enjoy taking a road trip (in a car, not on a bicycle) across America and just see what I see...sleep in the back of the 'ole HHR most nights and just see the country. 
 
What would you do if you could?

1 comment:

Eliina said...

I would probaby go to Africa to help out with World Vision or something like that and who knows that may still happen. JaDon might go study abroad for a semester and we would get to go with him....so we'll see :)