Friday, February 8, 2008

unfortunate reason for an update...

So I'm home from work sick today. I started getting a cough a couple days ago, and yesterday I had a really bad cough, which made me get a monster of a head ache, and my body was super achey and weak. I toughed it out at both jobs, but this morning I didn't think I could do it, so I called in sick. I don't know the last time I called in sick.

On a happier note...Joyful and I have all our hotels booked for our Europe trip, as well as our plane tickets and train tickets...so that's exciting! I'm really looking forward to seeing new things and places with Joyful...I can't even fathom how many pictures we'll take! But hey, it's a once in a lifetime kind of trip...

Hope you're all doing well and aren't catching whatever this is that's going around.

No comments: