Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been tagged...

I feel so special...Shane tagged me :) It's way more fun than being tagged in a game of "it" when I was a kid...this doesn't involve me running around the circle trying to catch Alice and Bryan...I don't know 5-10 people with blogs, so I'll skip that part of being tagged, but I will post on mine :) The rules are: I'm supposed to list either 5 places I've always wanted to visit or revisit, 5 unique things about me, or 5 things I never imagined being in my future when I was 25.

Seeing as how being 25 wasn't that long ago, and I don't have many unique things about me...I'll list 5 places I've always wanted to visit or revisit:

1) I've always wanted to take a trip around Europe...and I get to! Joyful and I bought our plane tickets the other day...we're going to Europe for 3 weeks in April!!

2) I would love to revisit Japan...that was such an awesome trip, and it was only a week and a half long! I'd love to go back for a longer visit...we barely even scratched the surface in our 3 days in Tokyo.

3) If/when the end the embargo, I'd love to go to Cuba before it becomes Americanized. I've heard it's actually quite beautiful and almost a trip back in time since it's one of the few civilized places in the world that doesn't have McDonalds and Pizza Hut.

4) I would love to revisit Hawaii...Joyful and I went there for our Honeymoon, and we always talk about wanting to retire there someday, but it would be so nice to go back for vacation again.

5) I would love to go on a Carribean cruise...they've even got this one cruise that goes out once a year where all your stops on little islands include running races...that'd be fun to go on a cruise with a bunch of people who share an enjoyment of running. Plus you'd get to see the "off the beaten path" areas of the islands where all the tourists don't go.

Where would you like to go? Someone other than Shane needs to answer...jerks...

2 comments:

moorevl said...

This is so cool. Congrats, you beat me to the world of Blog! I've been wanting to get one started for the family, but have not had the time yet. OK, here I go on 5 places I would like to visit or visit again.
1) I would love to go back to England. I had so much fun there. The people were friendly and they speak the same language, sort of.
2) Italy is a place I would like to go. I would probably have to go alone because I don't know if anyone would want to take the time to admire all the architecture and art.
3) Like Todd and Joyful I would like to go to Japan. Just to experience their culture.
4) Any where with my family!
5) Last but not least. On a vacation (not a business trip) for at least one week with my wife, Dawn. The Caribean, Italy, east coast... I don't care. Just us two. We have never done that and I admire Todd and Joyful for their trips together.
Moorevl

Eliina said...

Okey dokey here I go in no particular order....
1. On more cruises!!!! We LOVE them and we are hoping to "win big" in vegas in may so we can go on one with our cousin and aunt in june....otherwise we will wait till next summer.
2. Greece....it looks soooo beautiful
3. Africa....JaDon's grandfather found out where the family is from and that would be neat to see. Our brother-in-law is from Morocco and looking at the pictures that would be fun and also some orphanages would be great to spend some time at and love on the kids.
4. Hawaii....but that would take some talking JaDon into
5. New York City, Chicago, LA, Portland

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel...I get to knock one off of my list by going to Vegas in May with just JaDon, YAY!