Friday, October 31, 2008

ahhhh, fall...

I do believe that fall is my favorite of the seasons...fall and spring are my top 2 with fall just winning out. It's so nice that it's not hot anymore, but it's not super crazy cold yet (well, we did have those few days of pretty cold the other day)...the leaves changing colors...it's so nice to see the changing of the seasons and see God's hand at work in nature.

I got started putting the Christmas lights on the house yesterday...I need to finish up today. It makes me sound super motivated, but it's supposed to get to 70 again, and who knows how much longer the nice weather will hold out. It's not like I want to be walking around the roof when it's freezing outside. All I have left to do is 2 more strands of lights and run the extension cords so I'm done on the roof...We're really looking forward to decorating for Christmas this year...we look forward to it every year, but this year we're hosting my family's Christmas. We went a little nuts last year with the post-Christmas clearances and it's going to look like Christmas exploded in our house...should be fun.

No comments: