Thursday, July 31, 2008

Enough whining...

So after my day of lamenting the house falling apart, I've decided to look on the brighter side of life. That being the fact that there is now less than a month until Husker Football kicks off! August 30th I'll be at my house with friends, wearing my #38 Dan Alexander jersey watching the Huskers play some football.

I love this time of year...I spent like 15 minutes today watching videos on YouTube of old Tunnel Walk videos and Husker highlights...clearly none of the highlights were from the past couple years with the Callahan disaster...but I digress.

Here's a sweet video I found of the Tunnel Walk from the Red/White Game this past spring. It's not the actual video feed, it's a guy down on the field with a video camera, so you can see the whole atmosphere...crazy stuff...we were in Europe at the time, otherwise we would've been some of the crazy people that actually sold out a Spring Game with 81,000 people...ahhh, football in Nebraska.

No comments: