Thursday, May 8, 2008

Words..

I never can think up a good title for new posts :)





So I'll probably get some pictures up next week. The computer is going to get worked on this weekend. I don't know what happened to it while we were gone, but it got screwed up good. So our friend, Mickey, is going to clear the hard drive and start over from scratch. We went and got an external hard drive today so we could save all our important stuff...




Here's a picture from the Sunday after we got back. I did the Lincoln Half Marathon. No great finishing time or anything, but I did beat last year's time by a little bit. There was a small group of people from Heartlands who ran...Ave did the full marathon (his first one...good job, Ave!) Doug did the half and got done well before me, not that that's much of a surprise or anything :) It was a perfect day for running. It started out in the upper 40's and not a cloud in the sky. By finishing time it was about 60 and just gorgeous. My knees didn't give me any trouble which was awesome...I credit that to the fact that I was praying almost the whole time that God would let my knees hold out :) I was worried since I didn't run at all in Europe and I haven't exactly been Mr. Discipline with my running as of late anyways.

On a side note, I'm updating this in the middle of the day because I stayed home from job #1 sick today. I haven't felt 100% this week, and this morning I got up and started throwing up. I feel well enough to go to job #2 tonight, so that's good...

No comments: