Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hooray for technology!

So today at church, they unveiled the all new and improved Heartlands church website! When I got home I flipped through it and gotta say that I'm most impressed. Nice, professional looking site. It's at www.heartlandschurch.org if you're interested. It's even got a satellite picture of the land that the church is hoping to purchase. I'll put a link on here later when I'm messing with the blog some more. I discovered a handy feature of this blog...I can e-mail my blog and have it post automatically. Kinda cool if you ask me. So when Joyful and I are in Europe and don't have the laptop (who wants to lug all that stuff around Europe for 3 weeks?) I can go to an internet cafe or something and e-mail the blog and let people know what we've seen or some deep thoughts that came to me while sitting at a little cafe in Paris. It's just amazing how connected you can be if you want to be.

Only 25 more days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Todd,
Glad you like the site! As you could tell Sunday, I am excited about it. By the way, how is it that you go to Europe and I get to enjoy places like Abilene, York and Arkansas. Hope the plans go well.
Jim

Todd Stoves said...

Well, ya see...we don't have any kids yet...Plus, we've never been to Abilene...maybe it's awesome and we just don't know it yet. Maybe Abilene is the Paris of the south...

Eliina said...

You'll have to try hard to blog while in Europe. I just had a friend that was in Africa for 2 weeks and it was great hearing updates from her while she was there!!